понедельник, 15 сентября 2014 г.

I am a leaf book

I Am a Leaf

 The book explores the life cycle of a leaf with easy-to-read text and bright, cut-paper illustrations.
Today Sept 17th we had another book to read in our club. First, everyone read a sentence and translated in native language. Honestly say, i liked this book very much. I prepared two good activities one i made board game "Word" i wrote down all new words and students played and made sentences with new words in their turn. Next activity comrehenshion questions was a handout i found in internet http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/I-Am-A-Leaf-ByJean-Marzollo-Comprehension-Questions-FREEBIE-677046 . I put students in pairs and they work together to answer the questions.
I am so happy when students like the book.I  myself feel very  satisfy at the end.
The nameof the book was connected with reality. It is fall already. The weather gets warm and nights cool.I like to take photos of trees how they change colors.I had great time today.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий